- Ballymacdoe Cottage is a hidden gem in the beautiful Glens of Antrim. It’s just an hour’s drive from Larne ferry port and is centrally located in a quiet residential area in the pretty village of Cushendall. The cottage is situated on elevated ground overlooking Cushendall beach and golf course with breathtaking sea views of Red Bay, Sea of Moyle and Scotland is clear in the distance.
- It is an ideal location for: walking, fishing, sailing, touring or just having a relaxing time with friends and family.The cottage interior provides a cosy comfortable stay with stunning views creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- The nine Glens of Antrim are blessed with an exceptional diversity of landscapes and natural beauty. It is an ideal base to visit the stunning Giants Causeway (40 minutes drive), the historic Titanic Centre (50 minutes drive), Bushmills the oldest whiskey distillery in the world (45 minutes drive), the tranquil Glenariffe Water Falls (9 minutes) the elevated sea crossing called Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (36 minutes) or just take to travelling the wonderful nine Glens of Antrim. Alternatively just relax and enjoy the cottage and all that surrounds it. Walking time in minutes to: Beach (4), Golf Course (5), Shop (4), Hotel (5), Wine Lodge (4), Pub (8), Restaurant (6), Hairdressers (8).
- The cottage has a ground floor only, no stairs. The accommodation consists of: Lounge & diner, kitchen, bathroom with shower. Three bedrooms: largest room with king size bed, second bedroom has two singles and the final room has adult bunk beds consisting of a double at its base and a single above, hence the cottage can accommodate seven people.
- Electricity and oil central heating included, open fire with fuel supplied, linen and towels included, cot, high chair, satellite tv & radio, washing machine, dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, gas cooker, dishwasher, hairdryer, welcome pack, fully enclosed garden, garden furniture, BBQ, off road parking, small pets welcome.